Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update

Well, resting seems to be working. I'm not in tons of pain. I'm not even that achy. I'm still quite "snap crackle pop"-y though. And I still haven't gotten my x-ray results. I just left a message at the Dr's office.

I am a little concerned about what 2 weeks off will do to my speed and endurance. NOVA is having this special on marathon preparation. :( I want to do it! Or at least a half marathon. But apparently 3 miles is too much. That's not even close to 13!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Mr. L'Huillier always stressed how important it is to make sure to take a day off from physical activity/exertion (sex doesn't count ;o) to help maintain a healthy body. If you don't, your body continually gets run-down and has no chance of respite... which you're possibly noticing now. :o) LOVE YOU!

Amy Crawford said...

Nicki, Nicki...
only you, while required to rest, would watch a show about a marathon and want to do it. Type A, anyone? (I can say that only because I am the queen of type A's)

Kinesic Sense said...

I love you guys.