Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This time of year

Work is totally crazy busy. I've been coming in earlier and staying later. I think I'm coming in this Saturday. Because I'm at work so much, it does limit the time I have to go to the gym. Monday I made it there a little before class. I ran a mile! Wheeee! I didn't hurt too much after or during either, so that's nice. I think I will keep it at a mile for a week or two. Work back into it.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm so annoyed that no local channels broadcast the Democratic Debate from Drexel last night! It was right in town, and I couldn't watch it. Apparently it was good one. I'm registered as a Republican, but some of the Democrats look more appealling than some of the Republicans. I'm sure footage is available on the Internet somewhere.

3 comments:

Amy Crawford said...

Not to get into politics, but some of the democrats look better? I think I would vote for Mike Gravel or Fred Thompson before I would vote for Rudy Guiliani (shudder). I always forget that the rest of the country remembers him as the "hero" mayor, when all of us in the NJ/NY area remember him as the blithering idiot that we all indifferently tolerated....
I am always suprised when you say you are registered as republican...you strike me as three times more liberal than even I am...

Amy Crawford said...

In any case, my vote goes to Barack, ut I will tolerate Hillary.

Kinesic Sense said...

Ron Paul is about the only Republican I like. I hope Barak can pull it out over Hilary. What can I say, I am a freak of nature.