Sunday, October 21, 2007

Resting

Apparently I'm supposed to be taking the idea of resting to heart- the photographer that I usually work with on Sundays couldn't do a shoot this week, so he cancelled; no one came to my intermediate Pilates class this afternoon (which has never happened); and because of a late night last night, I am way to tired to even think about running. I did lift, but just arms.

Last night we went to New Hope to see The Greyjacks. My friend Dave plays guitar in the band. They were good; sort of folk-rock.

I had never been to New Hope before. Neither had Chris. We got lost approximately 16 times. When Kelli and I get lost together, it's an adventure. When Chris and I get lost together, it is much more tense. I'll have to remember that it is still an adventure.

Anyway, New Hope is a cute town- lots of shops and restaurants. Very artsy. I would like to go back at some point during daylight hours and explore it a little more!

I think I am going to read and watch football. I'm currently reading "The Western Jesus" by Michael Miner. It is about how the western church has made Jesus to be like us, rather than us being like him. Very interesting! And, Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Kinesic Sense said...

Author is Mike Minter. Sorry about that!