Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hiatus

For most of the time between now and Election day my blogging will take place at:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/nicoledecides

Yup, that's right folks. I will be voting for Barack Obama in November. It has taken a lot of soul-searching, researching and questioning, but that's what I have decided. For awhile, I was doing so grudgingly, and at the same time considering not voting at all. But, I now feel pretty strongly about it. For a fairly short version of my story, it's the first post on the new blog. It's much longer than that, but that's not what blogs are for. If you need more info, let me know, I will be more than willing to share.

What I will not be willing to do is: argue, yell, name-call, listen to people doing any of those things. The world is mean and nasty enough without willingly subjecting yourself to it.

No comments: