Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weekends

It is a Saturday night and I am sitting at home writing a blog. I am annoyed by this. Last night I was home too. Last night I was actually in bed asleep by this time. I am pathetic. I'm 25 and live 6 miles from a major city. What am I doing home?

Chris's school work is actually taking up a lot of his time and is the reason I am home tonight. Stupid school. He decided at 9PM that he was done with his work and ready to go out, but that was too late for me. I've been up since 7, taught 3 classes and took 2, and have to be up at 7 tomorrow. I can't just go out at 9. Blah. He said tomorrow he has more work to do, so I will probably go into work. Whoopee.

1 comment:

Kinesic Sense said...

I didn't go into work today. I just didn't feel like it. Usually I can get myself motivated, but today, I just couldn't do it.